Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Getting in a groove!



Since running the BAA 10K, I've been slowly building up my mileage.  I've had some great runs and I slowly feel like I am getting back in a groove despite battling the heat and humidity of a New England Summer.  

On vacation in Maine, I had some nice views on my early morning runs.  This is Nubble Lighthouse in York Beach!

It feels so good to be back and I'm committed to getting stronger and getting back to where I was pre-injury. 
I am running four days a week, spinning one day a week, core training 3xs a week and doing some limited weight training 2 days a week.  I would love to add yoga in there once a week but I just can't seem to fit it in.  I'm hoping this will keep me injury free through my next training cycle. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment